Name and Contact of the Processor
phone: +49 30 6483 6612
Name and Contact of the Processor
phone: +49 30 6483 6612
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For the hosting of this website we use the web hosting service of ALL-INKL.COM – Neue Medien Münnich Inc. (hereinafter “ALL-INKL.COM”).
In order to offer a website, it is necessary to commission a web hosting service. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, the web hosting service is used because of our legitimate economic interest in making our services available on this website. In connection with the hosting service, ALL-INKL.COM processes personal data on our behalf, which are generated while using the website.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with ALL-INKL.COM. Through this agreement, the service provider assures that it processes the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and guarantees the protection of the rights of the data subject.
You can access chabuduo.de without revealing your identity. The browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access) to enable a connection to the server and delivery of website. This also includes the IP address of your requesting terminal device. The data is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 7 days:
The IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes of establishing and maintaining the connection, in order to guarantee the security and functionality of our website and to be able to trace possible illegal attacks on it if necessary.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address and log-fils is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned security interest and the need to ensure that our website is available without disruption.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the processing of the IP address and other information in the log file.
Who we share your data with
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR.
Data subject rights
ou have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data we process. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction or revocation of processing, the existence a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, in so far as not collected by us, and also about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about to details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate rectification of inaccurate or completion of your personal data saved with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand deletion of your personal data saved with us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of processing of your personal data, in so far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose deletion and we no longer need the data but you do to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered offices.
Right to object pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
In so far as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. e and Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, in so far as there are grounds arising from your particular situation or it relates to objection to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we shall heed without the stating of a particular situation; This also applies to profiling based on those provisions as defines in Art. 4 no 4 GDPR.
If you submit an objection we shall no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you want to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to email@example.com
All the data you personally transfer will be sent encrypted with the customary and secure TLS standard (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard, which is also used for online banking, for example. You can recognise a secure TLS connection inter alia by the “s” appended to the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, de-struction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually monitored and improved to reflect technological developments.
Validity of and changes to this Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy is the latest version and was last amended as of November 2020.
The further development of our website and offers on it or changes in statutory or public-authority requirements many render it necessary to amend this Data Protection Policy.